Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: S8 "adult" films

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking


  2. #2
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">&lt;font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"&gt;Originally posted by cameraguy:
    http://members.tripod.com/~Moviecraft/8mm.html

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    &lt;/font&gt;</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    COOL! Thanks...I forgot about Urbanski...bless his tainted heart...too bad it's only a "grab bag" of titles he sells...oh well...for $15.00 it aint' a bad deal...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 29, 2002 06:06 PM: Message edited by: chas_ucla ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some that I was going to use in a film myself. I bought them a few years ago--One even stars Ron Jeremy!!! I might sell them--How much???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Basstruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have one I did with my girlfriend last month .How much ?
    ha ha ha... just kidding... I don't even have a girlfriend [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Matt

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know of a good source (other than e-bay which seems to have lost their "adult" section unless I'm missing something)
    for 1970s-era S8 porn? I'm thinking about incorporating (really!) some stuff into a future project.

    CHAS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member technicolour's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont belive you people! this is supposed to be a forum for educational and clean purposes!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    So, how much were they again? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually I want to use bits of this footage for a film I'm doing set in the early '70s... so I guess it is kind of educational... some of those films were hilarious...at least the clothing styles were...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Chas!

    Don't forget, the emulsion will be on the opposite side of the film. Unless you are editing on video, this means that your focus will shift if you splice the adult stuff into your original footage. Of course, if you had a WorkPrinter-3, you could copy the adult stuff onto new K40 stock..... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    BTW: Are you going to send me your other film to transfer that we talked about?

    Roger

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was serious when I said that I have some S8 films starring Ron Jeremy. And, I did buy them for a film that I was going to make.

    I would consider selling them if the price was right--I used bit of one as a test and it would not be sold but they are really quite funny and great.

    I took them to a party where I screened them without notice and they wrere quite the hit.

    PS--Thanks for the rating.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I e-mailed Larry Urbanski (from the website posted) and he stated that while I couldn't exactly request titles the stuff he'd sell for $15.00 was a grab bag that had John Holmes footage plus some Swedish erotica -- exactly what I'm looking for for my '70s project.
    (also -- if any of you are interested -- he has a pretty large selection of 16mm porn -- ask for a catalog!)

    Nigel, thanks for the info on the Ron Jeremy footage but he's more of an '80s-'90s porn star -- not to mention that he kinda makes me sick to my stomach...

    Roger, I have 22 reels to send you -- as soon as I get this work bonus I'm counting on (hopefully by the end of June) I'll send everything in...right now I'm kinda broke...

    Also, would you be able to copy (small sections) of the adult footage onto K40 stock? Is that one of the services you offer? I can't afford to buy a Workprinter-3.

    CHAS

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2002 11:26 AM: Message edited by: chas_ucla ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •